Graduate Researcher, Social Algorithms Lab, Stanford University
Jan. 2015—Mar. 2019
- Developed new methodology for causal inference and experimental design under interference.
Data Science R&D Intern, Civis Analytics
- Built causal attribution methodology and software for large-scale advertising and political messaging applications.
Core Data Science Intern, Facebook Research
Menlo Park, CA
- Optimized design and analysis for dyad-level experiments and implemented regression adjustment functionality, as a part of Facebook's system for automatic experimentation and Bayesian optimization.
Modeling Scientist Intern Intern, Quantcast
San Francisco, CA
- Implemented a MapReduce EM algorithm for solving large-scale classification problems in display advertising.
Undergraduate Researcher, Theory in Practice Lab, NC State University
Sept. 2013—May 2014
- Worked on research problems in structural graph theory and network science.